Northern Association of Management Consultants (NAMC)The Northern Association of Management Consultants is an informal association of consultants working in the public and private sector. Its aim is to provide benefits to sole consultants and consultants working in small firms. It enables consultants to
- Develop professional and social contact with other consultants both online and through face to face meetings.
- Network, source other disciplines, exchange projects and collaborate with other consultants.
- Means of keeping up to date with specific skills and regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to date on the consultancy environment.
- Learn from other consultant and invited speakers to improve their own level of consultancy expertise.
- Develop a collective means of promoting consultancy.
- receive any information on relevant enquires received by the Association.
It aims to
- Maintain a core of independent individuals and small practices who provide a full range of professional and ethical consultancy services.
- Enhance the status and perception of consultants and management consultancy in the North of England.
- Attract enquiries from industry, commerce and public bodies.
- Help consultants new to the profession.
As its name implies, the NAMC is based in the north of England with with its members being drawn predominantly from Lancashire, Cheshire and Yorkshire.